Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Paleo Chicken Spaghetti and Garlic Herb Biscuits

This Paleo Chicken Spaghetti was tasty.  ALL of us liked it.  I'm thinking it would be a great thing to make early in the day and then pop in the oven at supper time.  A great way to use 3 cups of leftover chicken.  I did not have a poblano pepper, so I used a few jalapeno pepper rings for the soup mixture.  We topped ours with basil, hot sauce & some used Parmesan cheese.  Definitely not the most appealing dish to look at, so pair it with bright berries or salad. 



Here's how I make the Garlic Herb Biscuits-
I use this Buttermilk Biscuit Recipe as the start.  Then I add 1 Tbsp of dried herbs (chives, parsley, oregano, basil, thyme) to the dry ingredients when mixing up.  Brush the tops with 1 Tbsp of melted butter with 1/4 tsp granulated garlic when finished baking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment