Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pumpkin & Salted Caramel Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

Don't you just love irony?  Today I totally diverged from our very healthy breakfast routine and made these pumpkin & salted caramel cinnamon roll pancakes.  Today the book "The 21-Day Sugar Detox" that I requested from the library a couple months ago finally arrived.  This totally confirmed that I need read this!  Anyway, back to the pancake review.  We made a double batch and had leftovers.  These are as delicious and sweet as they sound, yum, yum!  My kiddos all liked them.  Certainly something to try for a special breakfast this Fall.  Mine did not turn out as pretty as the author's, but we were curling hair for picture day intermittently while making breakfast.  :)


image

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious. Think my kids would like them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This recipe is very sweet and the pancakes have a good texture, so I think they would.

      Delete