Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup

So, I have been trying to make the most of my grass fed beef.  When the locker called for cutting instructions I said "yes" to keeping the soup bones.  I had no idea what to do with soup bones.  I kept seeing them in my freezer and being the genius that I am, I assumed I could use them to make soup.  After consulting my good friend, Google, I found this recipe that I thought would appeal to my family.  I did the first 3 bullet points exactly as the recipe instructed, then put it all plus the veggies in my crock pot for the afternoon.  I even finagled my mom into fishing out the bones and taking the meat off of them.  The soup needed some more salt at the end, but was delicious otherwise.  Any ideas on what to do with my other soup bones???

image

No comments:

Post a Comment