Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Cinnamon Rolls

Here's another review from the new cookbook, The Paleo Kitchen.  Sunday morning I made the cinnamon rolls.  I had all the ingredients on hand, they came together fairly easy, and turned out looking great.  They only part I failed on was making the coconut butter able to drizzle, I ended up serving it on the side to smear on.  The taste and texture reminded me of the biscuits from Hardee's that had lots of cinnamon in them.  My family liked these, so I will make them again.
image 
Here's how mine turned out.  Message me at renaeats@gmail.com if you would like the recipe.


image 
Here's how it looked with the coconut butter on top paired with scrambled duck eggs and mixed melon for a wonderful Father's Day breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment