Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Paleo Chicken Fingers

Pre-paleo diet I was not a huge fan of chicken fingers.  They always just seemed like restaurant kid's menu food.  Now I have new appreciation for them.  I have tried some really good recipes over the last couple years with really good flavor.  Tonight we tried this one.  After last night's spunky fare, I decided it best to omit the cayenne pepper.  These turned out really good and I served them with a simple honey mustard sauce (combine equal amounts of dijon or spicy brown mustard and honey.)  A very quick and easy weekday meal.  I used 2.5lbs of chicken and mixed up 1.5 batches of the breading.  It came out about right.  I only used 2 eggs for the egg wash.  I never enjoy wasting ingredients and I'm sure you don't either!  If you do not have black sesame seeds, just use the white ones, the flavor is no different.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment