Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Pizza Crust- Take 2!

I shared this pizza crust recipe awhile ago.  At the time I only had chia seeds on hand, so I used that option.  Since then, I have picked up some psyllium husks at the health foods store.  I have now made this recipe a couple times and it is GOOD!  My kids like it too.  One has even said you could probably just make this crust instead of doing one "regular pizza" and a "paleo pizza."  That is as good as it gets.  Be warned it has a very interesting color and consistency when you mix it up.  Press it out on your stone with your hands coated in tapioca flour.  Enjoy!

What in the world are psyllium husks?  Check out wikipedia, because it is never wrong, right???  Psyllium Husks


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rena!

    Thanks so much for sharing my pizza crust recipe - I'm SO happy you and your family like it!!!!

    xoxo,
    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This and your buttermilk biscuit recipe are 2 of my go-to recipes. Just made biscuits yesterday! Keep up the good work, Cassidy.

      Delete