Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Butternut Squash Waffles

Are you tired of waffle recipes?  I think my family has settled on our favorite one, that being said I still like to try new ones.  I had some roasted butternut squash that did not go over very well this week, so I pureed it into these nutrition packed butternut squash waffles.  Before I go on, in all fairness to the original recipe creator, I altered the ingredients slightly.  I did not alter them enough to change the flavor.  I thought these were just so-so and they did not come out of the waffle maker very well. 

Who could use a little more honesty in their lives?  Here's what mine look like, honestly.

image 
These are totally edible, so I will do the dutiful mom thing and eat them over the next few days knowing they are good for me.  The kiddos are eating eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment