Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Pumpkin Pancakes

I have posted this recipe before, but I thought I would again.  This is completely nut free and has lots of cinnamon & spices.  Cinnamon has so many health benefits, here's an article listing some of the benefits. Pumpkin seeds also have great benefits and I enjoy the crunch they add to the pancakes.  Any leftovers are great to snack on.  I roast mine until I hear them popping.  The eggs are a good source of protein and the pumpkin starts you out with a vegetable first thing in the morning!  I cut back on the syrup in this recipe since my kiddos will put syrup on top no matter how sweet they are.  Even with the cut back sweetener, I like these without syrup.  Great healthy way to start the week!


  image 
Here is the pumpkin pancake recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment