Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

How Cooking Can Change Your Life (Monday Morning Encouragement)

If you are checking my blog, chances are you are cooking most of your meals.  This can become a mundane task if we don't have the right attitude about it.  I was sent this video clip and it was well worth 20 minutes to watch.

It reminds me why my family does not feel well when we go out for pizza, but love it when I make homemade pizza.  I'm not even talking about paleo pizza!  I use white & wheat flour in my crust, homemade pizza sauce I can in the summer when I'm up to my elbows in tomatoes, ground beef I purchase directly from trusted producers, freshly chopped vegetables and topped with REAL cheese (sometimes I even shred it myself.)  Where are the artificial ingredients?  Preservatives?  Convenience?  Just some "food for thought" on this Monday morning.

Home cooks rock!!!  You are doing a great thing for yourself and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment