Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Breakfast x 2!

Today we had a 6:00 and a 7:00 breakfast crew.  Now I have lots of dishes to clean up, so I'm very thankful for my dishwasher.  The 6:00 crew had blueberry/blackberry chai smoothies.

image 
I used half coconut, half almond milk, half blackberries, half blueberries this morning.  I do not put the granola on top.


The 7:00 crew had something that resembles these banana pancakes.  I thought the batter seemed really thin, so I added a heaping Tbsp more of coconut flour.  The kiddos ate them up and didn't complain.  One even said "These are really good."  As I go to do this post, I realize I unintentionally omitted the almond flour.  Anyway, here are my somewhat of a flop, yet totally edible pancakes.  I used mini EnjoyLife brand chocolate chips which are not paleo.  If I were eating them I would leave them out or use dark chocolate. 

image 
Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment