Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Chicken Strips with Honey Mustard Sauce

The adults and children love these chicken strips in our house!  I used organic chicken breasts cut into strips. 
image 
We also had some baked sweet potatoes, green beans and beets.   

Today I worked on organizing my posts in categories.  I hope this will be more user friendly when wanting to refer back or when needing inspiration of a certain category.  

Please send me an email (renaeats@gmail.com) or comment by Friday to be entered in my first giveaway!!!

2 comments:

  1. Did I miss the honey mustard sauce recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the recipe, but easily missed since it's super simple! Just combine 2 tsp of mustard with 4 tsp of honey. I make way more since my kiddos are sauce fanatics! :)

      Delete