Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

2 Pizza Crust Reviews (Both Egg Free)

I have seen recipes for cauliflower pizza crusts for a long time.  One of paleo bloggers that I follow and typically has good recipes posted this revamped & better than ever cauliflower pizza crust.  I followed the ingredients in the recipe exactly.  She gave a few options.  I chose the arrowroot, flax meal, and melted butter options.  I baked it on my stone that I had generously greased with butter.  It was crispy and the flavor was fairly good.  It was easy to make and I had all the ingredients on hand.   I could taste the cauliflower, so if you hate cauliflower, I'd pass on this one.  I don't know if I'd make it again since we have other recipes we

The other recipe I tried was from Brittany Angell too.  It is so similar to the one I have posted before and we all like.  The main difference with this one is that it is egg free.  We liked it just as well as the other one, so I will probably make this pizza crust recipe occasionally.

It's been great to find a couple more good options that are both paleo and egg free!


No comments:

Post a Comment