Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Breakfast Cookies (Egg Free)

I have shared this recipe before.  When I had made them previously, I used the egg option and I loved them.  This time I used the "flax egg" option.  They were also very good.  I'm not sure I could tell the difference.  I enjoyed them with a cup of coffee sprinkled with cinnamon while I did some reading this morning.  No review from the kiddos or hubby, but I will have them try them soon.  I used some very moist Medjool dates, so I did not soak mine first.  Also, I subbed fruit juice sweetened cranberries for the currents (last time I used raisins.)  I used my large cookie scoop and made 1.5 dozen cookies.  They only took about 15 minutes to mix together and clean up.  With baking time, I'd say about 30 minutes start to finish.  Only pictured are 3, but I ate 4!  I think I will have these around this summer as we run around to swim practice and meets.
  image

No comments:

Post a Comment