Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Graham Crackers

I had attempted paleo graham crackers before.  I even purchased a special ingredient for them that is still in my cupboard.  They didn't turn out well and I never made them again......... until today!  Someone sent me this graham cracker recipe to try.  It looked better than the last one I tried, but it has chestnut flour in them which I do not have, and I don't know if I'd use in anything else.  After reading through the comments, I found that someone had replaced it with tapioca flour successfully.  With all the ingredients in hand, I decided to make them.  The batter tasted really good, so I was hopeful.  They took a little while to prepare (about 25 minutes), but not too bad.  I had to be very disciplined not to snitch as they cooled completely, but I really wanted to know if it would be crunchy.  It is!!!

 image 
Now, figure out a paleo marshmallow, add a piece of dark chocolate and a campfire.  :) 

I'm thinking it could be a good crust for some bars or something also.  

No comments:

Post a Comment