Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Raspberry Breakfast Cookies (Egg Free)

It's summer, it's the first day of swim team practice, it's the last day of VBS, I did not do supper dishes last night, we are eating cookies for breakfast!  But, these cookies are packed full of good-for-you things and are egg free.  I did the raspberry option of this recipe.  I had exactly 1 cup of frozen raspberries & I did not thaw them before adding to the batter.  By the time these were out of the oven, I had the kitchen all cleaned up from last night's supper and the dishwasher running (probably about 30 minutes.)  We are eating off of napkins this morning.  :)

 image

I loved these!  The kiddos all thought they were good and ate them.  They like the idea of eating cookies for breakfast!  They are very sweet, so I may try cutting back on the honey and using some stevia next time.  I baked these for 17 minutes and I could have left them in for a couple more minutes, possible because I used frozen berries.

***If you scroll down on the recipe link, it tells how to make the chia egg.***   


No comments:

Post a Comment