Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Creamy Dill Salmon

Tonight's supper is this super easy 5 Ingredient 10 Minute Creamy Dill Salmon.  I used about 1 tsp of dried dill (instead of fresh) and it was just right.  We also had beets, peas, salad and roasted sweet, red, and golden potatoes.


 

How I roast potatoes:
Drizzle a pan with olive oil.  Cube potatoes (I used a mixture of sweet, red & golden).  Toss potato cubes around in oil.  Season as desired.  Roast in 450 degree oven about 20 minutes.   

My favorite seasoning right now is Cajun.  This is the recipe I use to make mine.  I cut way back on the cayenne for my kiddos.  

Potatoes are not strict paleo.  I'm having a bit of a diet fail kind of day.  I'm still eating much better than I was a couple years ago, so I'm okay with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment