Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Crock Pot Italian Beef

Today was a super busy day.  I was so thankful I took about 3 minutes to throw this roast in the crock pot this morning.
image 
I have made a recipe of a roast, pepperocini peppers and a can of beer for years.  It makes a flavorful, tender roast beef sandwich.  With beer being out on the paleo diet, I have revised it and my family likes it just as well!

Shredded Beef Sandwiches:
1 chuck roast
1 jar pepperocini peppers
about 1/2-1 cup of dry red wine (I use Cabernet)

Dump it all in a Crock Pot and cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 8 hours.  Strain off peppers and shred beef.  Serve on favorite bread or eat alone.  

I have mine on microwave sandwich bread with mayo.  Also eating green beans and Terra chips.  

1 comment:

  1. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. Impianti di vediosorgelianza

    ReplyDelete