Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes (Review from "The Paleo Kitchen")

Tried another recipe from "The Paleo Kitchen" this morning.  These pancakes are fluffy, which is a texture that is difficult to accomplish with paleo pancakes.  The flavor is good.  These were easy to mix up and my kiddos ate them.  They seemed a bit dry, but another drizzle of syrup took care of that!
image 
I topped mine with coconut butter, more blueberries, and pure maple syrup. 

The recipe in the cookbook is almost exactly like this recipe with the addition of blueberries.  So, give that a try if you are not a cookbook buying junky like me!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure these were the best GF pancakes I've tasted! (made mine with almond milk) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them! J warmed up some leftovers in the toaster oven & thought they were good even leftover. I used almond milk in mine too. :)

      Delete