Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Frappuccino

I have seen several recipes for iced coffee or mocha frappuccinos lately.  I typically like my coffee hot and black, or with a dash of cinnamon and a Tbsp of coconut oil.  But, with the hot weather, I keep thinking one of those sweet and creamy Fivebuck's coffee drinks over ice sounds delish!  Many of the recipes are complicated or call for ingredients that I don't use.  I really don't like to have things around that I only use for 1 recipe, so this is what I've come up with.  It made enough for a friend and I as we were heading out to do some party shopping for some special kiddos in our lives.  We both enjoyed sipping on these and chatting. 

1.5 cups cold coffee
3/4 cup full fat coconut milk (I used my homemade)
1 Tbsp coconut nectar (I think honey would work, but I like the carmely flavor of this product)
10 drops English toffee stevia

Blend all together and serve over ice.
 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment