Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Beef with Broccoli & Cauliflower "Rice"

This has become a favorite weeknight meal for our family!  I make 1 1/2 recipes for us.

Sometimes everyone is eating at different times and you need a simple "one-dish" meal.  This is technically 2, but we mix them together.  Here was the schedule at out house tonight (which is not unusual), I'm sure some of you can relate.
4:45 Child #1 returns home from sports practice, hungry
5:05 Mom & Child #2 leave for music lessons
6:25 Return home from lessons
6:40 Hubby home for something to eat

So, everyone was able to scoop this up and eat a healthy meal when they could.  Now onto bedtime routine!


image 
This is Beef with Broccoli for Elana Amsterdam's cookbook "Paleo Cooking from Elana's Pantry."  I served it over cauliflower rice.

(I do not feel right about posting one of her published recipes that she does not share on her blog.  Contact me via email/ phone if you'd like this recipe.)

 

1 comment: